Topic: Chinese Spam
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Since a couple of weeks ago we started receiving a lot of Chinese spam email. They come from randoms @outlook.com domains.
Is there a way to counter this ? I can't really block all of @outlook.com. Is there a way to block emails containing Chinese since we don't speak it ?
I've added a picture in attachement