Topic: domain incoming/outgoing BCC problem

hello. we recently upgraded to iredadmin-pro on fresh system/installation and facing following problem. in domain settings page, BCC tab i have 2 field for specifying incoming and outgoing BCC address, but there is no check boxes as in our old version to monitor incoming/outgoing mails via BCC. when i fill up both field with email address and press save changes button i get green indicator line that changes was successfully applied but fields get cleared. alos when i check database no data is inserted in sender_bcc_domain or recipient_bcc_domain tables. i have manually inserted BCC email address in database and now rows are filled on admin pane as well. i have yet to test if manually inserting addresses in database actually works or not, but i want to point out about this problem.

my system information:
ubuntu server 20.04
iredmail version - 1.4.0 installed via iredmail script with mysql backend.
web server - nginx
iredadmin-pro version - 4.8 (MySQL)

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: domain incoming/outgoing BCC problem

Did you input valid email addresses? "valid" means:

- It must be valid in "user@domain.com" format.
- If the email domain is hosted on iRedMail server, the address must exist.

yes given email address is registered on same server and is active

I can not reproduce this issue locally.
Did you create these accounts manually with SQL commands or some script? I guess you missed some sql records while creating the accounts.