Topic: Too Many Redirections
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): latest
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu Server version 20.04 LTS (Focal Fossa) 64-bit.
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Ngix
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
The installation working perfectly, I have created two domain with 2 users each domain, one is the postmaster with global admin right and one is the administrator of one domain.
When I access to the iredadmin as "postmaster" the all is fine but when I try to access with second account as Domain administrator i get the error "Too many Redirects", I controlled le login logs and it report Domain administrator logged successfully.
Thankyou for suggestions.