Topic: Dovecot Single Instance Storage
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have most users that use mdbox
I would like to implement Single Instance Storage in Dovecot
I believe the settings for this are located in /etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-mail.conf
I'm not sure if Iredmail implementation uses these config files.
Can this be enabled in Iredmail and what is the best way to do this ?
Thank you for your excellent product and support