Topic: Fresh install Ubuntu 20.04 LTS - iredadmin, Roundcube, Sogo missing.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I made a fresh install of Ubutu 20.04 LTS last week and then installed iRedMail to run some tests.
iRedmail install apparently goes well, but then iredadmin, Roundcube and Sogo are missing at all.
in iRedMail.tips there is no trace of that.
I thougt that I missed something, so deleted evrything and reinstalled Ubuntu 20.04 LTS from scratch, updatede and followed the procedure to reinstall iRedMail.
I ended in the identical result: web components are missing at all.
Nginx is installed by install script, and is active and running. but /opt/www is completely empty.
Could be some repository missing?
Someone installed from scratch recently?