Topic: Adjust Spamassassin spam-score cut-off for outgoing email only
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8 MARIADB
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I've done a search in the forum and on the documentation page, but I haven't found an answer to this question, and web searches turn up barely related documents. I've also scanned /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf and /etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf but nothing stands out for me.
What I want to do is set a Spamassassin cut-off score for outbound mail that is lower than that for inbound email. The score I have set in iRedAdmin-Pro at System -> Anti Spam -> Global Spam Policy is 3.5, and that works reasonably well for inbound email, but blatantly obvious outbound spam is scored far below 3.5 and so it gets out when a user's email account is compromised.
How and where can I configured Spamassassin to consider *outbound* emails to be spam at a lower score? Thanks.