Topic: LDAP Split Domain
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version: 1.4.0 OPENLDAP edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend: LDAP
- Web server: Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have configured a split domain abc.de between iRedMail (SRV1) and another mail server (SRV2).
All is working fine, but I have to manually configure mtaTransport=dovecot for every SRV1 account.
Is there a way to configure iRedAdmin-Pro-Ldap to set mtaTransport=dovecot when creating a new account?