Topic: Dashboard time out - 504 Gateway Time-out
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1 OPENLDAP edition, Pro 4.6
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
2021/08/20 10:09:33 [error] 1977#1977: *5188 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 220.127.116.11, server: _, request: "GET /iredadmin/dashboard HTTP/1.1", upstream: "uwsgi://127.0.0.1:7791", host: "server.domain.com",
Aug 20 10:09:38 server iredadmin: Fri Aug 20 10:09:38 2021 - uwsgi_response_write_body_do(): Broken pipe [core/writer.c line 331] during GET /iredadmin/dashboard (18.104.22.168)
When logging into one of our 7 pro servers, I get a "504 Gateway Time-out". in my browser. If I change from /dashboard to /domains or any other link on the server, the server functions 100% fine. CPU load, while trying to load the dashboard also spikes up.
There are around 220 domains on this server, with probably around 550 accounts. Is there a time-out I can increase? It does seem that the mysql process is where the CPU spike happens so I'm guessing it is something to do with the stats generated on the dashboard?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.