Topic: Confused over iRedAPD version for iRedMail 1.4.1
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
The Upgrade iRedMail from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1 instructions mention iRedAPD 5.0.3, but the Upgrade iRedAPD instructions use 5.0.2. Did a wget on 5.0.3.tar.gz instead and upgraded accordingly and it worked. Checked /var/log/iredapd/iredapd.log after rebooting and it reports version 5.0.2 (4.9 prior to upgrade).
Sep 8 11:03:31 mail iredapd Starting iRedAPD (version: 5.0.2, backend: mysql), listening on 127.0.0.1:7777.