Topic: License information error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 12.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Ngninx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When clicking on the License info on top right I get the following
Error while getting license info: %3Curlopen%20error%20%5BSSL%3A%20CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED%5D%20certificate%20verify%20failed%3A%20unable%20to%20get%20local%20issuer%20certificate%20%28_ssl.c%3A1091%29%3E
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.