Topic: Stuck in upgrade from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL - MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi, I'm stuck in the process of the upgrade from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2, where the document says to recreate SQL view.
wget -O /tmp/sogo.mysql https://github.com/iredmail/iRedMail/ra … sogo.mysql
do not work because sogo.mysql is missing in the folder.
So the upgrade process can't be completed.
Is it the same of the upgrade from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1 ?
Thanks, I'll wait.