Topic: How to filter email based on recipient addresses with wildcard

I have a catch-all on my domain name and used it to create lots of coupons from a supplier on different email address (about 250). I now keep getting loads of marketing emails on those addresses so I would like to filter and block the emails sent to those addresses.

They have a uniform pattern, being e.g. supplierspam0@domain.com, supplierspam1@domain.com, supplierspam2@domain.com... so blocking every email sent to supplierspam* would work, but I just don't know where to do that. In the postfix config I found the header_checks file but I'm not sure whether it supports that functionality and I also read that there are some risks using recipient based restrictions

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: How to filter email based on recipient addresses with wildcard

use amavis blacklist instead

- You can block sender domain with iRedAPD blacklisting.
- Postfix header_checks is ok too.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

- You can block sender domain with iRedAPD blacklisting.
- Postfix header_checks is ok too.

I don't want to block any sender nor domain. I want to block recipient addresses

Cthulhu wrote:

use amavis blacklist instead

Amavis doesn't support blacklisting recipients

Dominique wrote:

I don't want to block any sender nor domain. I want to block recipient addresses

Postfix header_checks checks the header, that means it supports checking recipient too.