Topic: Last login with postgresql
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 2021062401
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: iRedMail Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Is support for last login (pop3/imap) for PSQL backend in the pipeline or will it need to wait for dovecot to support it?
It looks possible via wrapping a script, but not sure how good that would work.