Topic: Limit sender to some allowed list
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I want to implement the ability to send emails as different user. I folowed the instructions on this page: https://docs.iredmail.org/allow.certain … .user.html
Now i can send emails from user email@example.com as any other user. I want to restrict user 'aaa' to send email only by some allowed list. For example - user firstname.lastname@example.org can send emails as email@example.com, but not allowed to send as firstname.lastname@example.org. Is there any options for this?