Topic: socket marked as nonblocking, receive operation would block
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10 (Buster)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I don't know where to start looking regarding this error
I am receiving a lot of these errors in my pop downloader
Error: Couldn't connect to server mail.ahost.co.za:995 (Connection problem (socket marked as nonblocking, receive operation would block))
Where can I start looking to figure out where the problem is.
I am new to linux mail servers.