Topic: Second iredmail instance on the same license for testing purpose
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 5.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10.10.
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Can we install second iredmail for only testing purpose on the same license because, we don't want testing new features of our inner software to managing ldap and mail accounts on production version of iredmail.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.