Topic: mlmmj list creation error: ChunkedEncodingError
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL (MariaDB)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
First mlmmj list creation attempt from iRedAdmin-Pro failed with this error in the iRedMail-Pro GUI:
Error: ChunkedEncodingError(ProtocolError("Connection broken: ConnectionResetError(104, 'Connection reset by peer')", ConnectionResetError(104, 'Connection reset by peer')))
And there is this error in /var/log/mlmmjadmin/mlmmjadmin.log:
Oct 16 19:51:22 mail9 mlmmjadmin [127.0.0.1] Blocked request with invalid auth token: rR66O3hLnZZ5L1wyc73DJa4hxZ4qau.
This is not the token configured in /opt/mlmmjadmin/settings.py.
About the only difference from the integration instructions is that the vmail database user is vmail and not vmailadmin. I've verified that login works OK on the command line.
Thanks in advance for any troubleshooting clues.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.