Topic: Can't create a new user
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Stream release 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL(MariaDB)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
OperationalError(1364, "Field 'local_part' doesn't have a default value")
Can't create a new user due to this error.
Can anyone help?