Topic: exclude roundcube major upgrade from iRedmail upgrade
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
we are using the CALDAV + CARDDAV Plugin of roundcube, and caldav currently only works with 1.4 (for specific reasons, we cannot use SOGo as webmail). Right now, iRedmail comes with RC 1.4, but RC 1.5 has been released a month ago, and looking at the release notes, iRedmail seems upgrade to a newer RC version without much "ado"/writing about it in the changelog.
is there a way to "pin" roundcube or should we deploy a separate RC 1.4 LTS installation (RC logs in via imap to the iRedmail mailstack).