Topic: Spam Score for FROM_ADDR_WS / bad header
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10.11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
we experience problems with headers containing a FROM like this ...
From: =?utf-7?B?UHJvZi5gRHIuIFJ2ZGkgU3NobWllZGU=?= <email@example.com e.org>
The newline in FROM should be okay regarding to RFCs.
The spam-status for those mails:
X-Spam-Status: No, score=4.259 tagged_above=2 required=6.2 tests=[ALL_TRUSTED=-1, DKIM_ADSP_NXDOMAIN=0.8, FROM_ADDR_WS=2.999, FROM_EXCESS_BASE64=0.105, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.249, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, MIME_HTML_ONLY=1.105]
I tried to deactivate the "bad header check" in iRedAdmin-Pro for those users, to get rid of the score for FROM_ADDR_WS, but i didn't work. Spamassasin is inactive, and there is no setting for FROM_ADDR_WS in /etc/amavis.
Anyone an idea?
Thanks in advance