Topic: Adding alias to user cause Internal Error Server
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 5.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10.10.
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I want to know how enable debug mode in iredadmin restful api beause i'm getting internal server error when i'm trying to add alias to user.
To add alias for user i'm using this endpoint: /api/user/<mail> with put method and aliases parameter (addAlias parameter also didn't work).
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.