Topic: Iredmail to Iredmail server migration
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): .4.0 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? I dont know this ?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? - NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
1. Trying to migrate Iredmail from one Server to another (almost same version)
Checked the link for backup and restore https://docs.iredmail.org/backup.restor … nd-restore
my server could not locate the version first thing like rsync and somehow it seems , the support page above says to copy /paste folders /var/vmail/vmail1 --- I thought this may be not right
Looking for support and a coffee together