Topic: Incoming emails are "Blacklisted" when there's no blacklist entry
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10.11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Incoming mail from certain domains are not being delivered.
The Rejected Messages entries show SMTP sessions for senders and the Rejection Reason is "Blacklisted".
There are no Blacklists/ Whitelists configured for the domain.
Only the Global / System "Whitelist & Blacklist" policy is used.
In the System Blacklist there are two entires: @bellsouth.com, and @me.com.
Mail from a sender using Gmail (email@example.com) is being rejected.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.