Topic: Iredadmin can not login
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? iredadmin
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When I try to login in Iredadmin I always get this error
Error: Login required
I checked in database vmail under admin and it was empty.
So I copied from another installation user with password and not working
I have now the same user under mailbox and admin and still doesn't work.
I checked log and nothing usefull
I also checked password for iredadmin and mysql database all ok
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.