Topic: mail aliases and roundcube accounts
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2 OPENLDAP edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 11.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I manually added user mail aliases using "shadowAddress" iattribute in LDAP.
When I login with an alias name to roundcube It creates a dedicated account.
Thus mail folders are shared between canonical name and aliases, but address book, settings and profiles -- are not.
Are there config settings to make roundcube to use single account for canonical name and aliases?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.