Topic: iRedmail turns off ufw firewall
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubunto 20.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mariadb/MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
As soon as iRedmail installation finishes and I reboot then ufw stops work and leaves my machine unprotected even though I choose No to the NFTables question.
How do I stop this and revert back to ufw. I notice "Enable" in ufw .conf is still set to enabled
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.