Topic: Download older iredadmin-pro-sql

Hi.
We're still on RHEL6, so looks like the latest Pro I can go to is v4.5.  Unforunately, the licensed download link only gives me a link to 5.0, which is not currently useful.

How can I get a link to 4.5?

thanks.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Download older iredadmin-pro-sql

Why would you want to keep using an unsupported Operating System (RHEL6 not supported anymore by RedHat, so no security updates anymore)? If you don't want to pay for a new version of RHEL, there are multiple free options available these days (for example: Rocky Linux, AlmaLinux and even Oracle Linux) and a whole bunch of other distributions not based on RHEL.

It's quite a big security risk to keep using an unsupported Operating System!...

alm wrote:

Why would you want to keep using an unsupported Operating System (RHEL6 not supported anymore by RedHat, so no security updates anymore)? If you don't want to pay for a new version of RHEL, there are multiple free options available these days (for example: Rocky Linux, AlmaLinux and even Oracle Linux) and a whole bunch of other distributions not based on RHEL.

It's quite a big security risk to keep using an unsupported Operating System!...

Agreed. And RHEL6 is in the Extended LifeCycle Support (ELS) phase of support, for which we pay extra above our RHEL subscription fees. We're working on migrating things to RHEL8.

Thanks.

RHEL8 isn't supported anymore by iredmail aswell.

Either you go with CentOS Stream, or Rocky Linux instead.

Cthulhu wrote:

RHEL8 isn't supported anymore by iredmail aswell.

Either you go with CentOS Stream, or Rocky Linux instead.

Where did you read that? It wouldn't make sense IMHO.

CentOS 8 is not supported by iRedMail for NEW installation, but CentOS Stream 8 is ok, RHEL8 is ok too.
To be honest, we didn't do as many tests as other distro releases on RHEL8 since it's not free, so MY PERSONAL SUGGESTION is, run iRedMail server on other supported distro releases IF POSSIBLE.