Topic: Ubuntu 18.0.4 LTS and upgrade to 1.5.1 - fail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 2021091301
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? WebEasy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04. LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
Upgrade itself went smooth, but iRedMail was unusable slow after, even login took >10 secs, normally it's instantly.
Went back to the "old" version.
Is this a side effect of (still) running Ubuntu 18.0.4 - and if so, are their instructions available what to do after upgrading to Ubuntu 20.0.x?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.