Topic: iRedmMail Upgrade from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1 without SOGO
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu server 20.04.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL (MariaDB)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
At the moment i have two servers with iredmail installed, one of those uses SOGO and just upgraded from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1 with the idea to go to the latest 1.5.1 version.
On the other server i don't need SOGO so it is not installed at all, can i upgrade from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1 going up to the latest 1.5.1, without adding new SQL columns for SOGO. I have updated iRedAPD, iRedAdmin, mlmmjadmin, netdata, and the last thing is the SOGO which is not installed? Can i proceed to upgrade from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 without SOGO?
Thanks in advance.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.