Topic: MySQL backup for remote mysql
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04 aarch64
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I setup my server using remote SQL following this document https://docs.iredmail.org/install.iredm … erver.html
However, the mysql backup tools doesn't seem to recognize the configure and still try to access local mysql and complain
[ERROR] MySQL username or password is incorrect in file /var/vmail/backup/backup_mysql.sh.
Please fix them first.
Is there a way to update server configuration in backup_mysql? This seem like a bug.