Topic: Error: Account already exists, please choose another one
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version 1.4.0
- Deployed r the downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
- Store mail accounts in which backend MYSQL:
- Web server Nginx:
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Can you please help me?
I created an email address via the iredamin interface. The address was françois@domain.com, but I realized that it did not work because of the letter "ç". So I deleted the email address via the iredamin interface.
Now, I try to create an address via the iredamin interface, the email address is email@example.com, but when I add it, I get this message :
Error: Account already exists, please choose another one
I guess I have to do a deeper cleaning of the address françois@domain.com but I don't know how to do it ?
I have already checked the mysql database and the user is not there ...
Could you help me please ?