Topic: iredmail ldap user id
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 20
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): ldap
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
hi, how do i get the ldap id of a mail user from the command line,
i think it's in /var/lib/ldap/domain/data.mdb ?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.