Topic: iRedAdmin-Pro - Forwards deleted when domain deleted. HELP!
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: RHEL 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We have hundreds of domains, several domains forward all their email to one specific domain. For reference, I will use example.com.
About 75 individual accounts, across 12 or so different domains, all forward to example.com. We are moving example.com to a different email server, so when we removed example.com from the original email server, ALL of the forwards were also removed.
Is this by design?
Is there a way to restore those forwards?
Is there a way to disable this functionality in the future?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.