Topic: SOGO Login Issues - Login Loop
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL (Maria DB)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I just installed iRedMail including The Admin Pro on a new fresh server.
Unfortunately SOGO does not work.
Sogo does not let me login.
After entering the user data on the login form it tells me.
"Welcome User" but then instantly redirect back to the login screen so i am STUCK in a LOGIN LOOP.
The sogo logs do not show anything related to the issue.
Only on the terminal / console in the browser I see a message, that could be related.
jquery.min.js:2 Uncaught Error: [$injector:modulerr] Failed to instantiate module SOGo.MainUI due to:
Error: [$injector:nomod] Module 'SOGo.MainUI' is not available! You either misspelled the module name or forgot to load it. If registering a module ensure that you specify the dependencies as the second argument.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.