Topic: Notifications about upgrade docs.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I noticed by chance that this page has changed yesterday: https://docs.iredmail.org/upgrade.iredm … 1.5.2.html
I printed it few days ago to look at what changes before doing it, and it was 2 pages long. Today i noticed it became 6 pages long.
This can be confusing because those who made the changes in the past days, could miss the last changes.
I think there sould be a new number of version, or some kind of notifications about the changes, otherwise someone thinks to be up to date, but misses some piece.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.