Topic: Create user with display name commandline
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Using this script to create user bulk but can you optimize to create with display name ?
https://github.com/iredmail/iRedMail/bl … ser_SQL.sh
Currently just username + password and quota, cannot show display name
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.