Topic: IredAdmin Activity Log Deletion Error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
iRedMail Version --> 1.5.1
Deployed with downloadable install
Rocky Linux release 8.5 (Green Obsidian). An upgrade from Centos 8
Mail Account store --> PGSQL
Mail accounts management --> iRedAdmin
Am trying to clean up the activities log on iRedAdmin. I have a lot of entries there (over 5000)
When I select 50 entries the go to choose action --- delete all in database then click on apply, I get an error
Error: TypeError("delete() missing 1 required positional argument: 'where'",)
Am only able to delete the messages if I delete 50 at time but this will take a very long time.
1. Is there any way of deleting from CLI? It looks like an SQL query.
2. I only discovered this activity log recently. I think it should be mentioned in the regular maintenance docs
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.