Topic: SOGO is not showing mailbox after restoring
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debia 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We have upgraded our os from debian 10 to 11 and installed iredmail 1.5.2 and upgraded to iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-5.1. After we restore our vmail and sogo db from old backup to the new iredadmin, sogo is not showing the mailbox . We tried to update the settings for sogo from admin panel for users and it gives the below error
Error: InternalError(1054, "Unknown column 'enablesogoactivesync' in 'field list'").
Any help would be appreciated.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.