Topic: Virus scanning
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I got 2 mail servers: srv1 and srv2 with several domains on each server.
In amavis/clamav settings i enabled to block Encrypted archives and OLE2 files with macros.
If i send such file from srv1 to srv2 or back, clamav on destination side blocks those mails as it should.
How can i check outgoing emails, so that they will be blocked upon sending?
The solution will probably help to solve another issue:
If i send email with those attachments within srv1 (from user to another user) the mail is not blocked, so clamav is not scanning it.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.