1 (edited by bestkevin 2022-04-13 18:50:01)

Topic: [SOLVED] Error editing users details

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10.12
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

All worked fine, but now if I try to access users details I get this error:
ConnectionError(ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', RemoteDisconnected('Remote end closed connection without response')))
mysql error.log shows these lines:
2022-04-11 20:01:01 1282 [Warning] Aborted connection 1282 to db: 'iredadmin' user: 'iredadmin' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)
2022-04-11 20:01:01 1283 [Warning] Aborted connection 1283 to db: 'vmail' user: 'vmailadmin' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)
2022-04-11 20:01:01 1281 [Warning] Aborted connection 1281 to db: 'iredapd' user: 'iredapd' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)

and mlmmjadmin.log
Apr 11 19:55:21 out mlmmjadmin: -- unavailable modifier requested: 0 --

Mysql and mlmmjadmin are running.

Any help ?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: [SOLVED] Error editing users details

Solved. The error was in:
/opt/mlmmjadmin/rc_scripts/uwsgi/debian.ini
where, maybe after upgrading a couple of months ago from 9 to 10, there was plugin python35 that, after a recent upgrade I suppose changed to python 38, so the lib was missing and mlmmjadmin wasn't working (even if running).
I changed the line to python3, restart the service and now it's working again:

plugins = python3,syslog