Topic: Issue with 2FA activated by mistake
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
One of our users enabled by mistake the two-factor authentication using TOTP Authenticator from the webmail , saved that configuration and logout the mailbox. Now the milbox is unable to reenter. Do you know how we can enable the access to the mailbox without eliminate the mailbox?
I checked sogo-tool file , but its contain a lot of rubbish and incomprehensible data .!
can you help me ?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.