Topic: Exist on amavisd db log but not on /var/log/maillog
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Currently, i have a case with email sent has been record on amavisd log but when i check on /var/log/maillog, it's doesn't have
How can i check this message has been sent successfully ?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.