Topic: Custom ban rules for Spam Policy
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
iRedAdmin-Pro 5.2, Spam Policy, Ban Rules. There is an option to add custom ban rules. But the banned_rulenames field in the table amavisd.policy has type varchar(64)!
That's not enough. Is it possible to increase the field size?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.