Topic: JSONDecodeError when editing accounts
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 12.3-RELEASE-p5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi there forum,
I get this error currently when trying to edit an account in iRedAdmin Pro:
Error: JSONDecodeError ('Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)')
It basically makes the admin panel unusable so any ideas on the problem root cause are most welcome! :-)
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.