Topic: dovecot: managesieve-login: Aborted login (auth failed, 1 attempts in
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2 OPENLDAP edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: 20.04.2-Ubuntu
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We just did a Migration from 0.9.7 to 1.5.2 with a clean setup of the new mailserver and since the migration we experience the problem that we can not manage the sieve rules any more. the error we get in the sieve.log of dovecot is:
dovecot: managesieve-login: Aborted login (auth failed, 1 attempts in 2 secs): user=<email@example.com>, method=LOGIN, rip=127.0.0.1, lip=127.0.0.1, TLS, TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits), session=<Fp4+VQDdTop/AAAB>
What am I missing? Do you need any other information?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.