Topic: Restoring to new server
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): latest
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? yes
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi i have restored SQL iredapd and vmail databases.
Now my dashboard shows Stored emails 261012 Emails. 157.68 GB even though emails ar not transfered yet.
How can i clear the count?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.