Topic: Mail Forwarding doesnt work
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11 Bullseye
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes and No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
after a fresh Installation of our IredMail Server, the mail-forwarding feature doesnt work anymore.
The forwarding address is set via IredAdmin-Pro. https: //firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enable mail forwarding (is checked)
- Save a copy in mailbox (not checked)
- Forward mails to address (forwarding-address)
Apr 26 15:09:26 mx01 postfix/smtpd: proxy-accept: END-OF-MESSAGE: 250 2.0.0 from MTA(smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10025): 250 2.0.0 Ok: queued as 4Knhzp2D2Pz1ynl; from=<XXX@web.de> to=<XXX@mailserver.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<mout.web.de>
Apr 26 15:09:26 mx01 postfix/pipe: 4Knhzp2D2Pz1ynl: to=<XXX@mailserver.com>, relay=dovecot, delay=0.05, delays=0.01/0.01/0/0.04, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered via dovecot service)
The E-Mails are stored in the Mailbox but are not forwarded.
Can you give me any hints?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.