Topic: Nginx Proxy Manager
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2 OPENLDAP
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am trying to set all my services under a different subdomain in Nginx Proxy Manager.
mail.domain.com => 192.168.1.6/mail/
sogo.domain.com => 192.168.1.6/sogo/
I see only 2 ways of achieving this. Nginx Proxy Manager Custom locations which i cant seem to get to work or changing the port of sogo and mail to something else and i use that port instead.
Any help is appreciated. Thank you
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.