Topic: create mailing lists works sending mail gives "user unknown"
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux 7.9.2009
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello, I want to use the Mailing list functionality of my Iredmail server but get a error when sending to the maillist.
I have created a maillist and checked with the pyton3:
python3 maillist_admin.py has_subscriber firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
So in the database a everyting seems allright.
The problem I get is when I send an email to the mailing list, I receive from the mail delivery susyem of Iredmail server that the user ( firstname.lastname@example.org) is unknown:
The mail system
<email@example.com>: user unknown
Has someone got this problem before and help me with this?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.