Topic: mlmmjadmin upgrade problems
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 4.3 (mysql)
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm currently in the upgrade process to the latest iredmail etc., but I'm having issues with mlmmjadmin.
The first error I've got was when executing the
~/mlmmjadmin-3.1.3/tools# bash upgrade_mlmmjadmin.sh
The error was "pymysql.err.OperationalError: (1045, "Access denied for user 'vmailadmin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)")"
But I could fix that easily and fast by looking up the password in /opt/mlmmjadmin/settings.py and apply that to mysql.
Then I ran the upgrade again and got this error, which I don't know how to fix:
* Detected Linux/BSD distribution: UBUNTU Install package: python3 python3-pip python3-requests uwsgi-plugin-python3 python3-pymysql * Found mlmmjadmin: /opt/mlmmjadmin, symbol link of /opt/mlmmjadmin-3.1.3 * Found old config file: /opt/mlmmjadmin/settings.py * Copying new version to /opt/mlmmjadmin-3.1.3 * Copy /opt/mlmmjadmin/settings.py. cp: '/opt/mlmmjadmin/settings.py' and '/opt/mlmmjadmin-3.1.3/settings.py' are the same file * Removing old symbol link /opt/mlmmjadmin * Creating symbol link: /opt/mlmmjadmin-3.1.3 -> /opt/mlmmjadmin * Copy systemd service file. '/opt/mlmmjadmin/rc_scripts/systemd/debian.service' -> '/lib/systemd/system/mlmmjadmin.service' Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/mlmmjadmin.service → /lib/systemd/system/mlmmjadmin.service. * mlmmjadmin has been successfully upgraded. * Restarting service: mlmmjadmin. * Sync mailing list profiles to SQL/LDAP. Traceback (most recent call last): File "tools/sync_profiles_to_db.py", line 251, in <module> qr = sync_owners(mail, owners) File "tools/sync_profiles_to_db.py", line 234, in sync_owners address_type="owner") File "tools/sync_profiles_to_db.py", line 182, in __sync_addresses where="address=$mail") File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/web/db.py", line 1175, in delete self._db_execute(db_cursor, q) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/web/db.py", line 764, in _db_execute out = cur.execute(query, params) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pymysql/cursors.py", line 165, in execute result = self._query(query) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pymysql/cursors.py", line 321, in _query conn.query(q) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 860, in query self._affected_rows = self._read_query_result(unbuffered=unbuffered) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 1061, in _read_query_result result.read() File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 1349, in read first_packet = self.connection._read_packet() File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 1018, in _read_packet packet.check_error() File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 384, in check_error err.raise_mysql_exception(self._data) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pymysql/err.py", line 107, in raise_mysql_exception raise errorclass(errno, errval) pymysql.err.ProgrammingError: (1146, "Table 'vmail.maillist_owners' doesn't exist") * Upgrading completed.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.